Reliance Jio has carried out the pre-bookings of JioPhone for about 2 days. After receiving pre-booking orders in millions, Reliance has stopped the pre-bookings on its official website as well as other sources too. Millions of people thought of pre-booking the device via MyJio app, www.jio.com and other approved Jio Offline outlets for booking the device. Despite facing issues whilst booking the device through MyJio app, more than 3 millions of them have completed the online registrations.
On Saturday i.e., on 26th August, the company has abruptly suspended the JioPhone pre-bookings and left every Jio customer in shock. It's been less than one and a half day since the company has commenced the pre-booking orders. In the first 1 hour, people have faced constant crash of the official website. Currently, it has completely halted the pre-bookings for all the customers due to mammoth orders received by the company on behalf of the JioPhone.
When Reliance Starts JioPhone Pre-Bookings Once Again?
As of now, everyone is eagerly waiting for the commencement of pre-bookings once again. The company has not even intimated the customers regarding the re-start of the pre-booking orders from the passionate Jio consumers. However, on the official website of Jio, it has informed to all the customers that they will soon notify the users about the comeback for taking up the subsequent orders from the people. Some after the resume of JioPhone pre-bookings, the people can commence their bookings once again through the official website.
We are not sure whether the MyJio app is accepting the pre-bookings of JioPhone from the users. It's because, none of them have successfully pre-booked the device via MyJio app. Most of the people have completed their bookings through online and offline stores of Reliance Jio. People have a plethora of doubts and unanswered queries regarding the JioPhone bookings. We are here to answer all those questions about Pre-bookings of Jio handset.
How to Track JioPhone Pre-Booking Status?
Millions of people have taken part in the Pre-bookings of Reliance JioPhone from August 24. After placing the order, people have received a confirmation message regarding the successful booking of Reliance JioPhone. Some of them have completed the bookings via Reliance Digital Stores and few company-approved Jio Stores. Some of them haven't received a message from the company even after the completion of booking.
People who have received the message are looking forward for the delivery of the handset. Everyone has one doubt in their minds i.e., whether the device will be delivered to the people who have completed the booking or not. In order to solve the queries, we have provided answers to all of them through our latest updates. Now, we have included the step-by-step procedure for tracking the Pre-booking status of Reliance JioPhone. Check it out!
Reliance JIO Mobile Supported Apps
Manage your JIO Account
An efficient way to stay connected
Daily dose of entertainment
Music for you. Anytime. Anywhere.
There is always more to read.
Stay Updated. Stay Ahead.
Get VoLTE & RCS on any phone
Experience cashfree living
Protect phone, secure data
Your digital newsstand
Connect to JioNet Wifi
JIO Mobiles Booking Count Down
3 Ways to Pre-Book JioPhone
If you are eagerly waiting for the JioPhone pre-bookings, we are here to help you in the best way. The consumers can book the handset using one of the three different methods. The customers can choose any of the ways based on their preference. We have given an in-depth information about pre-booking the device via official website, offline Reliance Jio outlets and MyJio app. Check out the below steps that provides you detailed information.
JioPhone Pre-Booking via Online Website Jio.com
- First of all, visit the official web portal of Reliance Jio i.e., www.jio.com.
- You need to enter the following details in the empty space provided on the web page.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Pin code in the below fields.
- There is no need of providing your Aadhaar Card details at the time of pre-booking JioPhone.
- Once you are done entering the essential details, just head over the payment process.
- As mentioned earlier, the consumers need to pay only Rs 500 as of now for carrying out the pre-booking procedure.
- You need to make payment of the refundable amount through the online payment mode.
- That's all! You have finally booked your Reliance JioPhone successfully.
- You will receive an SMS through the registered mobile number regarding the same.
Book JioPhone Handset through MyJio App
Another easy procedure for the consumers to book a unit of Jio Phone is via the MyJio application. Check out the detailed step-by-step procedure provided below for booking the mobile device via MyJio app.
- Initially, download and install MyJio app on your Android device.
- After the completion of installation, you need to open the application.
- On the home page of this app, you can find the exclusive option that says 'JioPhone Pre-Booking'.
- Tap on that option and you will redirect to a new page.
- Provide the details such as the mobile number and Pin code in the empty fields. Like the online procedure of pre-booking the phone, you need not have to provide the Aadhaar details.
- Complete the payment of Rs 500 through the online payment portal i.e., via credit card or debit card.
- Ultimately, you have completed the JioPhone booking.
Steps to Pre-Book JioPhone via Offline Mode [Reliance Jio Stores]
- At first, you need to visit the nearby Reliance Jio Store or the retail outlet in your location.
- Ensure that the store is availing JioPhone pre-booking for the consumers.
- Confirm the availability and provide essential details to the concerned retailer.
- Once you give the details like your mobile number, name, pin code, etc., you need to pay Rs 500.
- The remaining Rs 1000 can be paid once you get the handset delivered to the registered address.
- The registered mobile number will get an SMS regarding the confirmation of JioPhone booking.
- The respective retailer of the Jio Store will give the receipt for future purpose.
- Make sure that you preserve the receipt as it is very crucial at the time of JioPhone delivery.
Procedure to Find JioPhone Booking Status
In the message that you have received after the pre-booking of JioPhone, you can see the Toll Free Number at the end. Using that particular number, you can find out the current status of the device. The company officials have announced that the users must call to that number only through the mobile phone through which you have completed the pre-booking process. If you make a call to this number from other phone, it doesn't connect well.
The company has shared this information to the public through its official Twitter handle. As per the tweet, the consumers can dial the number '18008908900' and track the status of the booking. Another procedure to check the status is through MyJio app. Under Manage Voucher section, you can view the status of Reliance JioPhone by entering the phone number that you have used at the time of pre-booking.
JioPhone Bookings – Helpline Number/Toll-Free Number
Using the below provided number, you can easily track the status of the device. In addition to this, you can ask your queries about the device delivery date, details about the Reliance Jio store at which the customer need to pick their handset. At the time of picking the device, one must make the payment of Rs 1000 which is balance out of the total refundable security deposit. Note that you must preserve the confirmation message about the pre-bookings for further reference during the device delivery.
Reliance JIO Rs.1500 Mobile Features
Reliance Jio Phone offers a battery life of 2,000mAh battery.
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE sports 2.4-inch QVGA Display screen.
Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE is expected to be geared up with 512MB RAM
Qualcomm Spreadtrum dual or quad core CPU
VGA, fixed focus, with LED flash
4.1, GPSBluetooth 4.1 is also featured in Reliance Jio 4G
Two Ways to Book Reliance JIO Mobile
You can book reliance jio mobiles from myjio app after registering
Reliance JIO Digital Store
You can visit nearest reliance jio store with the help of store locator and book your mobiles
Reliance JIO Mobile Booking through SMS : How to Pre-Register
Reliance is all set to launch the JioPhone into the market from 24th August 2017. The interested customers can start the pre-bookings from the month of August. The device will commence the sale in the month of September. One can easily pre-book the handset in a few days and complete the registration process. There are a huge number of Reliance Digital and Express Mini stores in Delhi-NCR region that have started the booking process in advance. Apart from the online booking or registrations, one can carry out the registration via SMS as well.
You can easily send a text message in a bid to book JioPhone. As of now, the concerned firm has not yet revealed complete information about the JioPhone. If you are extremely enticed towards buying the Reliance JioPhone, we are here to help you folks. After the completion of pre-booking the device on 24th August 2017, the respective firm will make a call to the customers through an SMS. In this post, we have come up with an in-depth information about the process of Pre-registering 4G Feature JioPhone via SMS. Check out the steps.
- First of all, you have to type as JP <> Pin Code of the Location <> Code of the Jio Store nearby your location.
- After typing the details mentioned above, you can then send the SMS to the below number.
- 702 11 702 11
- After sending the SMS to the above number, you will receive a message from Reliance Jio.
- The Message says 'Thank You'.
Documents Required for Pre-Booking JIO Mobile
Some of the offline vendors in the region of Delhi NCR have commenced accepting pre-orders from the customers for the Reliance JioPhone. All those who are seeking to pre-book the Reliance JioPhone need to complete the online registration process via the official web portal of Jio.com. All those customers who are seeking to purchase the device need to have some essential things at hand. One must make payment of Rs 1500 as refundable security deposit.
The amount will be refunded back into the customer's account 36 months after the purchase of the device. However, the actual price of the handset is just Rs 0 which means it is completely available for free of charge. If you are seeking to purchase the device, you must require some crucial documents. In fact, the customers must have an authorized Aadhaar Card and the unique Aadhaar number. Check out the documents required and some important things you need to know about JioPhone at the offline vendor.
- In order to book the Reliance JioPhone, the customers need to submit a hard copy of the Aadhaar Card with a legitimate Jio Retailer.
- For buying one unit of JioPhone, an individual must use their unique Aadhaar Card.
- To purchase one device, you must show the proof of Aadhaar Card.
- At the time of submitting the Aadhaar Card number, you need not have to pay any refundable amount.
- From the offline retail outlet, you can easily pick the JioPhone unit and complete the payment after the delivery of the device.
- As per the announcement from Reliance Jio, the amount of Rs 1500 will be deposited back after 36 months i.e., 3 years from the day of device purchase.
- If you are the first person to book the device, the handset will be delivered between 1st September and 4th September 2017.
Share with your Friends To Register More Free JIO Phones
Specifications of Reliance Jio 4G VoLTE Feature Phone Details:
|JIO Feature Phone||JIO 4G Mobile Specifications|
|Form Factor||Bar, Feature phone with numeric keypad|
|Operating System||Proprietary embedded OS|
|Camera||VGA, fixed focus, with LED flash|
|Display||240×320 pixels, 2.4-inch QVGA Display|
|Processor||Spreadtrum dual or quad core CPU|
|Wifi Bluetooth||4.1, GPS|
JIO Phone @ Rs 1500 Plans [Data + Calling]
- Rs 54 Plans– Jio Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 1 Week
- Rs 153 Plans– Jio Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Calling & Data For 1 Month
- 24 Plans– Jio Rs 1500 Phone Users Will Get Unlimited Data & Calling For 2 Days
- Rs.309- Free voice, SMS, Unlimited data with 500 MB FUP along with the facility to connect the phone with TV with a cord.
JIO Rs.1500 Mobile Booking Dates
- Reliance JIO 4G Mobile Launch Date: July 21st, 2017
- Rs.1500 Jio Mobile Beta Testing Starts from : August 15th, 2017
- JIO Mobile Pre-Bookings Starts from : August 24th, 2017
- JIO Phone Delivery Starts From - September, 2017
Reliance JIO Feature 4G Mobile Customer Care Contact Numbers
- JIO Customer Care Toll-Free Number : 1800-88-99999
- JIO Compliant Number : 198
- JIO General Helpline Number : 199
- JIO Tele-verification number for data and call services : 1977
- JIO Tele-verification number for only data services : 1800-890-1977
- LYF Customer Care Toll-Free Number : 1800-890-9999
Reliance JIO Mobile Booking - Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
When does Reliance start Jio Phone Open Sale?
As per the news from the latest sources, the JioPhone commences the public sale starting from the 2nd week of September 2017.
Will I get the Rs 1500 Jio Phone Refund before 3 Years lock in period
No, the JIO Phone user can’t obtain the refundable amount prior to the completion of 3 years lock in period
Should I make the payment of Security Deposit during the Jio Phone Pre-Booking?
Yes, one must complete the payment of Rs 1500 refundable security deposit whilst the pre-booking process via online. Soon after the payment, the individual receives a voucher. Show that voucher to the retailer on the day of open sale or availability of the device. If you have done pre-booking via online, you will receive the JioPhone through home delivery without the need of paying additional charges
Should the user select Jio Prime Offer?
The Jio Phone users will turn out to be the Jio Prime members automatically
What are the Supported Languages of Jio Phone
Jio Phone supports a total of 22 languages
Does Jio Phone support Dual SIM?
Currently, Jio Phone doesn’t support Dual SIM. However, we can expect it in the coming days
Who developed the Proprietary Solution for Jio Voice Assistant?
The fundamental team of JIO has developed the solution of running KIA Operating system on the device.
Is Jio Phone Available at all Retail Outlets or in selected stores?
Starting from 24th August, Jio Phone will be made available for the consumers all over the country in various online websites and mobile stores
Should I pay an additional price for acquiring JIO TV Cable Services?
Yes. This price is confined to the users of Jio Phone. As of now, the price has not yet been confirmed. But, we expect that the price might range between Rs 500 and Rs 1500.
Is there any requirement of recharging JIO Phone frequently to become eligible for the Refund?
Yes, there is a possibility! The individual using the JIO Phone should recharge the device once in a minimum of 90 days in order to acquire the eligibility for the refund.